NSF has posted the five sites for the 2019 NSF/CBMS Regional Conferences.
- Mathematical Molecular Bioscience and Biophysics, Guowei Wei, Michigan State University
- Topological Methods in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Gunnar Carlsson, Stanford University
- L-functions and Multiplicative Number Theory, Kannan Soundararajam, Stanford University
- The Cahn-Hilliard Equation: Recent Advances and Applications, Alain Miranville, University of Poitiers
- Fitting Smooth Functions to Data, Charles L. Fefferman, Princeton University
Details can be found at Current Conference Series Events.